Reasons why devices are not shown in the Sense device list
These are the most common reasons a particular device is not currently appearing on the Sense Devices list:
- The device was not connected to a SuperPod of SuperPod with WiFi 6 over Wi-Fi when Motion detection was turned on.
- Devices connected to other types of pods cannot be used for motion detection.
- The device was off when Motion detection was turned on.
- The device is connected over Ethernet.
- It takes a least 5 minutes for the Sense Devices list to populate.
- If the device is not assigned to anyone and has not connected to the network for more than 14 days, it will be removed from your overall device list which also removes it from the Sense Devices list.
How do I add more devices to the Sense Device list?
- Turn off Motion detection for at least 10 minutes.
- Make sure the devices you want to add to the list are connected to a SuperPod over Wi-Fi.
- Turn Motion detection back on a wait at least 5 minutes.
- Check the Sense Device list to confirm the devices were added.