Live View, Motion Today or Motion Last 7 Days are not displaying accurate information.
- There is a minor delay from when motion starts and it starts being graphed in the Live View.
- This delay is normal and is to avoid reporting false motion data.
- Excessive motion is being detected by the network over a sustained period of time. Sense has a system that desensitizes itself over time if there is a great deal of prolonged, intense motion.
- Fans and other likely causes of this sustained motion should be removed from the detection area and other sources of motion should be removed for at least 10 minutes, to allow the system to restart.
Live View graphing is moving very quickly or too slowly
This behavior is normal on occasion but should correct itself with a few (5-10) seconds. If it doesn't, close and then re-open the HomePass app.
Live View graph has suddenly stopped drawing
- There may be an increased delay caused by a slow mobile connection.
- Live View may stop graphing motion suddenly if the phone has lost its connection, even temporarily.
- Close the HomePass app and re-open it and Live View should begin graphing again.
Why am I not seeing any Motion detected (Red) events in the Last 7 Days view?
- Turn the Sense Alert option off (Away).
- Walk in front of a Motion Detection Device or SuperPod for a couple of minutes.
- Check the Motion Last 7 Days screen after performing the motion and look for the red motion event.
- If there is no event, adjust the Motion Sensitivity down one level.
- Test the motion again, using Live View as a guide to ensure motion is being captured.
- Check the Last 7 Days screen again for the red motion event.
- If there is still no event recorded, close the HomePass app and reopen it.
Why am I not seeing any motion (green) events in the Last 7 Days view when I am set to away?
- Leave the Motion Last 7 Days screen and return to the screen to try and refresh the view.
- If this doesn’t work turn Home to OFF, disconnect all primary devices from the network by turning them off, and walk around your house for a minute or two.
- Verify on the Motion Last 7 Days screen that you can see the green Away segments.
- If you are still only seeing blank spaces appear, your Plume Network may be experiencing connection issues.