- From the Home page, scroll down to the bottom of the Adapt section to view the Most active menu. The most active device on your network will be displayed along with the amount of data it has used in both percentage and megabytes.
- Use the > to expand the list to the 5 most active devices on your network.
- Use the toggles to switch the time period from the Last 24 hrs., Last 7 days, and the Last 30 days.
Note: Total data downloaded for your network is calculated from all WiFi-connected devices in your network. Ethernet-connected device consumption currently is not tracked.
Follow the instructions below if you are using a version of HomePass prior to 3.91
To view your Most Active Devices and Total Data Consumption for your network:
- Tap on your Plume Dashboard icon.
- Scroll down to find your Most Active Devices.
- Your top 5 Most Active Devices can be viewed for the last 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days.